Translate

Monday, March 17, 2014

Not much of a blog...

SURVIVAL

Internet cafe.  I miss my computer.

Cigarettes - can't smoke here.  Good thing.

Sunny day - everyone is out shopping.  Every second person is a geriatric.  Hair not all that.  Slow, pondering shop windows, or not, for fear of forgetting where one is going.  I am waiting for a script from my doctor whose name I forgot ... this old age thing is definitely not all that.

Make up  - I have decided that I shall use make-up after all.  I can't think of anything more depressing than looking like a falling over, forgetful, old person.  One scares the young.

Book -  Kabbalah, which is  two in one survival thing.

Family -I am surviving really well with my daughters and grandson. All quite delightful and inspiring. I have finally begun to think of drawing again.  That hasn't happened in a long, long time.

MOVING ON

I watched "Fiddler on the Roof" with my grandson. I forgot that it was set in the Ukraine. History is repeating.  

GLOBAL FRONT

I have only been watching the Ukraine.    "Check mate."  Winner takes all.   What is all?  

JUST A THOUGHT

Whatever it was I came here to say escapes me.  It has something to do with kings, rules, regiments and the common man.   Putin has figured it out, I think.  I watch with interest and pray without ceasing.

Love and Light

No comments: