Translate

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jam

SURVIVAL

Cape Town.  I am feeling so well. I am a heart beat away from a ... volunteer program.   But, I have learned my lesson.  I am scheming - making lists of things that I can do that don't involve other people, co-operation, understanding and desire - mostly the lack thereof.   Going solo on the next project.   "It's all about me!" I shall say if anyone asks.

The Friend.   Calls one on one's nonsense, cheers when one is winning, cries at failings, and lights candles when terrified.  Essential to survival.

Air.  The night and morning air must be happy with itself.  Clouds without wind.  Deep breathing the quiet air of night and early morning is underestimated. The sky at night has kept me staring and the morning light keeps me in gratitude. I know!  Isn't that a nice change?

Money.  Top-ups are lovely gifts.  Great blessings Oh Great One.

Oh, Great One read an earlier blog only recently and wanted to know what changes were in the air.   I couldn't remember.   But, I remember now.   I'm still not telling.  This is part of the solo project for one.

MOVING ON

I am in an internet café in a mall.  I got here on my own. I did not get lost.   I am quite comfortable.
I think the Universe is really being kind to me and mine of late.   Not a moment of discomfort.

GLOBAL STUFF

I have read about the bleeding heart bug or lack of bug that has rendered us all shivering in our boots with fear of compromised passwords, but what the heck.  Nothing is sacred and not everyone is interesting.  If hackers want access to ... they will find me quite boring.  The assistant here doesn't even know about this huge risky moment in internet history.  So I am not wasting a moment's worry on it.  But, if you are an interesting person then perhaps look into it.

A THOUGHT

I am clean out of profound.  I wonder only about the real role of elites in the world.  I think they might be overestimated.  Just a thought.  They may just be a bit of jam on a brown bread sandwich swishing about on the butter. 



No comments: