Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

"Mr Jones" is in the air.

SURVIVAL

Hairdresser:   Yolande from NEO in the Langeberg Mall is a master. The lesson to learn from Samson is that hair is a great thing.  Not to be neglected.

Wimpy Bar Smoking Area:  I make most of my friends in the Wimpy Bar.  I sit in the smoking section, of course, and there we are all lovely and happy.  If they cut out the smoking section, Wimpy will be lucky to ever see me again.  I won't meet those marvelous people.  The non-smokers never chat to others.  Why is that?

Happiness:  An underestimated state of being, which in my case comes and goes, but when present it seems to lift the entire world.  Either my happiness is a bunch of Light or my lowness is so bad that when I am high, in true Mr Jones fashion, everyone is so relieved that it makes them happy too.  The latter is probably true.

MOVING ON 

I have thrown out all sorts of junk that collects dust in my study; you won't believe the pile on the floor now.  I have become quite anti-junk.  I did not set out to de-junk the study. I am searching for some vital documents.  I didn't find them.  I don't know where they can be!

Found some of my old drawings from a bright time I went through and some precious things I wrote back in 1997 - on a clear day.  There were some dark days.  I don't change much.  Same high/low. Different years.  How did this mad mind of mine get through it all?  By G-d's good grace.

GLOBAL FRONT

I watched some television.  After reading THE CIRCLE I am a tad ruffled by how far along that road we have come.

They have got an "Ap" for dog face recognition which you can operate from your phone.

JUST A THOUGHT

As a species we are morphing, but our manners and decency keep us yet.

I was just musing along today while waiting in queues.  What if the whole world does go "live" and it's actually not so bad?  It might be okay.  I don't think we can stop this present morphing anyway, so, it might be well to start thinking about how we will behave in future.  Will we still have our good manners and decency or will we abandon everything my generation thought was so important?

I thought of myself as watched and listened to today, (after watching CLOSE CIRCUIT last night) and I didn't do anything anyone would find objectionable, I don't think.  We might speak less to strangers in coffee bars, but I am sure we will still pick our noses while stuck in the traffic as though we are invisible in our cars.  A loud speaker may shout at us if we are unconscious or take stupid risks or get out of our trees with frustration, but it might make us drive more sensibly.

See? It's that easy to make friends with whatever comes our way.

We are in a state of movement that cannot be stopped.  Much like those little bodies who like to jump off mountain tops in suits that enable them to glide all the way down to the bottom.  Once we leap, there is nothing for it but to hold one's arms out and fly.  

We have leaped.  We are already flying.  We just have to stay with the thing, this life, until we reach the earth.  I am sure we will find solid ground. We just have to get over this bit where we just jumped.  It's all butterflies and oh my ... what if ... at the moment.

Love and Light my lovelies.

No comments: